- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle including architecture, design and development, user experience development, documentation, unit testing, delivery and maintenance.
- Perform code reviews and provide timely feedback to your colleagues.
- Collaborate iteratively with PMs and Creative Design Team to help define and clarify requirements and scope.
- Analyze software requirements and create solutions. Perform analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software solutions.
- Monitor and troubleshoot performance of the system as necessary.
- You must have 2+ year of experience building modern web applications and consuming RESTful back-end services.
- Experience with Git and tools like Github, Bitbucket, or GitLab is preferred.
- Commanding grasp of HTML5, CSS3 and related web technologies.
- Experience with responsive web application design and development practices.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- A passion for keeping the front-end lean and fast, while ensuring that all features are a pleasure to use.
Additional Bonus Skills
- Strong knowledge of REST services, testing methods and building distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails MVC Framework, PostgresSql Database.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, C#, Razor Templating, WCF, MS Sql Server and Azure.
- Knowledge of Containers, such as Docker, Kubernetes and etc.
Ackmann & Dickenson (A&D) is a strategic technology consulting and software development company with locations in Minneapolis & Phoenix. Our Minneapolis headquarters is nestled in the North Loop neighborhood, while the Phoenix office is located at CO+HOOTS, a top-ranked coworking space in Arizona. For an example of some of A&D’s most recent work, check out our case studies.
A&D’s exceptional benefits package includes health, dental, vision, FSA, life, short and long-term disability insurance, and 401K with match. We also provide unlimited PTO/Sick Pay, flexible work hours and career development reimbursement.
At A&D, we value each employee’s expertise and input. We offer respect, company Apple laptops, an open warehouse work atmosphere, flexible work hours … and more.
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.