Ackmann & Dickenson is actively seeking a motivated and passionate Software Engineer with a minimum of two years’ Rails development experience and are hungry to continually learn and grow. The ideal candidate is someone who is actively working in the ASP.NET realm and who is knowledgeable about the most recent .NET technologies and standards. This candidate will work closely with a talented team of developers and designers, is comfortable working directly with clients in a consultative role and can articulate complex issues to non-technical people. The ideal candidate thrives on taking a project from design to completion.
- Write clean, maintainable, reusable, reliable, and efficient Ruby code; Design robust, scalable, secure features.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle including architecture, design and development, user experience development, documentation, unit testing, delivery and maintenance.
- Perform code reviews and provide timely feedback to your colleagues.
- Collaborate iteratively with PMs and Creative Design Team to help define and clarify requirements and scope.
- Analyze software requirements and create solutions. Perform analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of software solutions.
- Monitor and troubleshoot performance of the system as necessary.
- You must have 2+ years working with ASP.NET and its ecosystem (C#, WCF, EF, LINQ, etc.);
- You must have 2+ years experience with OO / SOLID concepts.
- You must be committed to high quality and easy to maintain code, with experience in unit testing / TDD practices.
- Experience with designing, implementing, and shipping ASP.NET web applications.
- Strive working and collaborating in a multi-disciplines team, where you can collaborate and consult with, learn from, and teach engineers, Product Managers, QA, UX, and the rest of your colleagues.
- You must be collaborative with your colleagues and engage in discussion with your fellow engineers to reach the best possible solutions for our technical challenges.
- You should have extensive experience with SQL, in particular Microsoft SQL Server, TSQL, Stored Procedures, etc.
Additional Bonus Skills
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, C#, Razor Templating, WCF, MS Sql Server and Azure
- Knowledge of Containers, such as Docker, Kubernetes and etc.
Ackmann & Dickenson (A&D) is a strategic technology consulting and software development company with locations in Minneapolis & Phoenix. Our Minneapolis headquarters is nestled in the North Loop neighborhood, while the Phoenix office is located at CO+HOOTS, a top-ranked coworking space in Arizona. For an example of some of A&D’s most recent work, check out our case studies.
A&D’s exceptional benefits package includes health, dental, vision, FSA, life, short and long-term disability insurance, and 401K with match. We also provide unlimited PTO/Sick Pay, flexible work hours and career development reimbursement.
At A&D, we value each employee’s expertise and input. We offer respect, company Apple laptops, an open warehouse work atmosphere, flexible work hours … and more.
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please send your questions to email@example.com.