Ackmann & Dickenson (A&D) is actively seeking Project Managers interested in learning and solving business problems in a creative, hard-working and fun environment. The ideal candidate is motivated, passionate and detail oriented. This candidate will work closely with a talented team of developers and designers, understands the technical side of the business, as well as project management process, and can articulate complex issues to the appropriate people.
- Work in partnership with clients to deliver successful results from initial concept to completion
- Prepare and lead project status meetings and agendas and report project status on a regular basis to management, account team and / or client.
- Manage a variety of projects ensuring all are on time, within scope and on budget.
- Manage budgets, timelines, estimating, resource utilization, identification of tasks and deliverables.
- Manage changes to scope and provide timely communication outlining impact to timeline and budget.
- Proactively communicate and identify areas of potential risk.
- Identify opportunities to streamline projects and strategy among internal teams.
- Work with account team to understand and manage client expectations at the project level.
- Serve as escalation point for project issues that impact the client.
- Work with the account team to understand customer goals and objectives.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; comfortable speaking to organizational leaders and SMEs regarding projects.
- Exposure to or experience with working on small project initiatives is desired.
- Possesses an innovative, problem-solving mindset; experience in developing reports and summaries.
Ackmann & Dickenson (A&D) is a strategic technology consulting and software development company with locations in Minneapolis & Phoenix. Our Minneapolis headquarters is nestled in the North Loop neighborhood, while the Phoenix office is located at CO+HOOTS, a top-ranked coworking space in Arizona. For an example of some of A&D’s most recent work, check out our case studies.
A&D’s exceptional benefits package includes health, dental, vision, FSA, life, short and long-term disability insurance, and 401K with match. We also provide unlimited PTO/Sick Pay, flexible work hours and career development reimbursement.
At A&D, we value each employee’s expertise and input. We offer respect, company Apple laptops, an open warehouse work atmosphere, flexible work hours … and more.
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.