Ackmann & Dickenson (A&D) has over 10 years of experience helping start-up, midsized, and Fortune 500 Companies achieve their business, e-commerce, B2B or lead generation objectives. To mitigate challenges, we prioritize opportunities and apply our experience to proven methodologies. Our key mantra is “Data not Drama.” We remove subjectivity by using data to inform digital marketing strategies.
Web & Application Analytics
Ackmann & Dickenson can help you implement, track, and analyze your website traffic. Integrating an analytics platform is important to guiding business decisions, and our team will provide strategy based on your current and future business objectives. Our holistic data analysis can help to:
- Assess your website, or application performance based on what pages are popular, what pages lead people to convert or leave your website.
- Review conversion process (e.g. Purchase, Contact Submission, Download) and the related statistics within the conversion funnel.
- Provide analytic dashboards to identify opportunities and improve the quality of traffic.
- Support marketing and technical teams with mobile, browser or geographic data
- Website migration planning (redirect strategies)
Ackmann & Dickenson provides custom Internet marketing audits to help guide strategic planning. Common audit types include navigation path, conversion funnel, SEO, PPC and Social Media analyses. Each Audit report includes a comprehensive assessment of your current situation, relevant industry trends and competitive findings. We provide a complete strategy and ordered list of recommendations for execution giving your company the insight to be able to adapt and overcome the new search environment.
Search Engine Marketing
Ackmann & Dickenson can act as an external resource to help you plan, budget and manage local or national search strategies for SEO, Pay-per-Click or Social media initiatives.
Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Setup and manage campaigns across Google and Bing platforms
- Review performance for return on investment (ROI) needs
- Local or National
- Collaborate results through weekly meetings
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Benchmark and drive performance from Non-Branded search phrases
(non-branded = a phrase that does not contain your company name)
- Review & optimize site content for improved usability and conversions
- Identify technical requirements for inclusion during development
- Develop appropriate focused keyword sets
Social Media & Other Services
In addition to placement within the search engines, being able to control the frequency to connect your brand messaging to brand advocates can be important. This provides opportunity for different content types such as images, video’s, press releases or transcripts.
- Social Media management (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Monitoring and Strategy
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Email Marketing management
- Content Writing