- Create detailed wireframes, UI specifications, site maps, and user flows.
- Create final designs for applications and websites based on wireframes, UI specifications, site maps, and user flows.
- Create scenarios and user stories, in partnership with business analysts and developers.
- Consult with the client to create the best possible UX and UI solutions for their needs.
- Staying up to date with the current UX, UI, development, and design trends.
- Collaborating well with other team members such as developers, analysts, and other designers.
- Present and evangelize design concepts to internal and external teams.
- Ability to iterate well on solutions once given client feedback.
- 3+ years experience
- A proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools required to produce your concepts
- Experience executing designs in a cross-browser environment (IE 7 / 8 / 9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and various mobile browsers)
- Experience with WordPress and other Content Management Systems (Drupal, Joomla)
- A willingness and desire to keep up to date on industry trends in design and development
Ackmann & Dickenson (A&D) is a strategic technology consulting and product development company located in the Minneapolis warehouse district. For an example of some of A&D’s most recent work, check out Brewtoad.
A&D’s exceptional benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, and 401K with match. We also provide parking, PTO/Sick Pay and career development reimbursement.
At A&D, we value each employee’s expertise and input. We offer respect, company Apple laptops, an open warehouse work atmosphere, flexible work hours, coffee / soda (beer), seasonal leagues, company happy hours, summer grill outs … and more.
If you would like to know more, please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.