- Work collaboratively with UX and Design teams as a technical liaison and strategist
- Research, design, and implement the appropriate technology solutions based on business requirements
- Maintain consistent communication with A&D Account Executives regarding scheduling, progress and scope
- Acting software engineering consultant for A&D clients and partners
- 2+ years of Ruby experience
- Experience with one or more MVC-based frameworks (Rails, Grails, Spring MVC, etc)
- Strong understanding of web application architecture
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with front-end technologies
- Experience with version-control tools
- Linux, Mac OS X
- Web service experience (REST, SOAP)
- Experience writing automated tests
- Postgres, MySQL
Ackmann & Dickenson (A&D) is a strategic technology consulting and product development company located in the Minneapolis warehouse district. For an example of some of A&D’s most recent work, check out Brewtoad, www.brewtoad.com.
A&D’s exceptional benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, and 401K with match. We also provide parking, PTO/Sick Pay and career development reimbursement.
At A&D, we value each employee’s expertise and input. We offer respect, company Apple laptops, an open warehouse work atmosphere, flexible work hours, coffee / soda (beer), seasonal leagues, company happy hours, summer grill outs … and more.
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please send your resume or questions to email@example.com.