Ackmann & Dickenson (A&D) is looking for highly motivated, passionate Quality Assurance Analyst interested in learning and solving business problems in a creative, hard-working and fun environment. As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be the voice and advocate for both users, as well as our clients. You will be responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, identify gaps, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Understand business change needs & assess business impact of those changes.
- Capture, analyze and document requirements and support communication and delivery with relevant stakeholders.
- 3+ years experience in QA / BA
- Strong experience in building test cases / plans and business requirements gathering
- Experience with business requirements gathering
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate recommendations and summarize your findings.
Ackmann & Dickenson (A&D) is a strategic technology consulting and software development company with locations in Minneapolis & Phoenix. Our Minneapolis headquarters is nestled in the North Loop neighborhood, while the Phoenix office is located at Galvanize, a top-ranked co-working space in Arizona. For an example of some of A&D’s most recent work, check out our case studies.
A&D’s exceptional benefits package includes health, dental, vision, FSA, life, short and long-term disability insurance, and 401K with match. We also provide unlimited PTO/Sick Pay, flexible work hours and career development reimbursement.
We offer company Apple laptops, an open warehouse work atmosphere, flexible work hours … and more.
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.